Budapest / Full-time
We are looking to expand our team with a (Junior) PPM Consultant (m/f/d) located in our Vienna office.
WE SUPPORT OUR CUSTOMERS TO BECOME AN AGILE DIGITAL ENTERPRISE STREAMLINING THEIR APPLICATION FACTORY
Capture provides software solutions and IT services to international corporations in Europe since 2009. We provide market-leading software solutions and associated consulting and IT services as part of our client’s digital transformation. Our success is driven by our professional experts, their experience and unrelenting focus on delivering results to our customers. Through our services the operation of our clients becomes more transparent, optimized of a higher quality, and more competitive, contributing directly to the increase of the entire company’s business profits. We are one of the fastest growing Central European technology companies: we’ve formerly received the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe Award, reached 10 million EUR of revenues in 2019, and we almost double it again in 2020. We have a core team of 100+ experts and a resource pool of 500+ IT professionals, serving our 300+ customers in Europe. We have our headquarters in Vienna, with offices in Budapest, Frankfurt, Zürich, and London. We are present in 16 countries via our cooperation alignment called Tricise (with our partners APTA and Ignite).
In this position you will be responsible for planning and implementing ServiceNow projects. Applications from committed junior candidates who have strong general understanding of PPM and Project Management processes are also welcomed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Plan and implement projects, releases, and platform support
- Manage and oversee the development, design, implementation and testing of the platform implementation while employing structured techniques and methods
- Drive development timelines by planning key deliverables, milestones, and dependencies
- Deliver technical guidance and help colleagues and customers to assess and analyse the gaps from technical perspective
- Help with assessment of project risk and issue analysis and defining appropriate mitigation measures
- Take part in internal team meetings and knowledge sharing session to share best practices
- Map PPM processes to actual functionality in ServiceNow ITBM
- Propose and communicate a (technical) solution to meet functional requirements
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of Project- and Portfolio Management domain knowledge and/or technical know-how of the ServiceNow platform is required
- ServiceNow Administrator or ServiceNow CIS (e.g. ITSM/ITOM/ITBM) certification preferred
- Prior experience managing both technology and operations implementation elements is of advantage
- Understanding database structures and web applications
- Customer service experience in gathering requirements, developing solutions, documentation, and implementing solutions is an advantage
- Experience with PPM Process Design and working with agile methodologies is also an advantage
- Excellent project management skills and ability to accomplish common goals and break down obstacles in the path of project plan
- Demonstrated PM excellence around planning, status assessment, and managing risk, as well as behavioural skills, such as thinking ahead, attention to detail, and the ability to influence
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a cross-functional environment to consistently meet deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and to apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- High-level of independence and pro-activity
- Good interpersonal skills, effective team player
- Willingness to learn a new domain and/or new technology and become subject matter expert in that field
- A-Grade (Matura) or similar degree with focus on IT / Programming
- BA/BS degree in Computer science/ information system management related field is an advantage
- Fluent German and English language skills are required (B2-Level or higher)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and motivating work environment within a successful and growing company
- Opportunity to learn and gain international experience in a dynamic and forward-moving environment -new colleagues will be provided product specific trainings, and on-the-job learning support
- Competitive salary package based on IT Collective agreement, and additional possible payment according to candidate’s experience and qualifications.
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- A friendly, committed, motivated multicultural team
- Remote work possibility
Although many projects are done remotely, domestic, and international travel (mainly Europe) can be required up to 50% or even more.
If you are interested in the position please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to email@example.com indicating your salary expectations and earliest start date.