Java software developers – project based work
- Active participation in software development projects.
- Design and development of multiple entertainment functions and 3rd-party interfaces (shopping, PMS, news, video/audio playback).
- Responsibility for proactive information and knowledge exchange within the software development team.
- Responsibility for proactive cross-board cooperation with other software development teams and architects, and customers.
- Higher or degree level educational background.
- At least 2 years working experience in Java/J2EE
- Good overview and general working experience on databases.
- Knowledge of more of the following technologies and/or tools:
- JEE, JBoss, JMS, Active MQ, Java script
- RDBMS, Spring, Spring Data
- Linux, Linux Services, Windows
- GIT, CI, Maven, Jenkins
- IntelliJ, Netbeans, Eclipse
- Testing frameworks
- Camel, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, HTML
- Strong communication skills, and customer focused personality.
- Excellent language skills in English
- Willingness to travel abroad occasionally.
The job takes place in Budapest at our client's office site.